What a week it has been at Loretta Lynn's. 34 classes, each with 42 riders, a unique track that eliminates any home-field advantage, and the constant battle to win the championship- all in six grueling days. Hundreds of determined motocross racers gave it their all in the hopes of winning the coveted number one plate at the 2011 Red Bull AMA National Motocross Championship.
Coach Seiji online clients #36 Landon Currier, #23 Jamison Duclos, and Coach Seiji personal training client #14 Bryce Dozier each achieved personal goals and successfully completed the prestigious week in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.
Extreme Rockstar Energy/ Suzuki rider Currier finished the week with the following scores in the 250 A class: 8th in Moto 1, 19th in Moto 2, and 6th in Moto 3, earning an overall 9th place class finish. His scores in the 450A race were: 10th in Moto 1, 3rd in Moto 2, and 6th in Moto 3, earning him a 6th place class finish.
Riders, family and industry professionals all gathered to watch thousands of the world’s best amateur motocross racers compete in what is considered to be the most important amateur race of the season. Among the competitors were Coach Seiji online clients Landon Currier, #36, Jamison Duclos, #23 and Coach Seiji personal training client Bryce Dozier, #14.
Currier, a proud member of the powerful Rockstar Energy Suzuki Amateur Team, battled the tough racing conditions in Oklahoma: an extremely hot climate and a dry, difficult track with almost no lines.
His practice and training in Texas these past couple of weeks has paid off, helping him to earn top spots in almost all of his Pro classes. After excelling at the first motos, Currier continued the tradition by running up front in the second Pro Class motos:
- Currier Solid at Ponca City!
- Shorty and Hewitt Face Adversity at Washougal!
- Shorty Overcomes Race of Attrition at Millville!
- Shorty Improves In His Home State!
- Shorty Solid at Budd’s Creek!
- Shorty Overcomes Adversity in the Lone Star State!
- Hewitt and Short End Season on High Note at Vegas!
- Andrew Short Posts Season’s Best Finish at Salt Lake City!
- Andrew Short Survives a Treacherous Seattle SX!
- Coach Seiji Clients Survive a Tough Dallas SX!
- Jacksonville Challenging but Coach Seiji Pro Riders Answer the Call!
- Coach Seiji Amateur Clients Successful; Pros Suffer Through a Rough Indy SX
- Shorty and Anderson Score Big at Daytona!
- Caoch Seiji to Speak at Ricky Charmichael University
- Atlanta Breakthroughs for Coach Seiji Clients!
- Andrew Short Strong at San Diego!
- Great East Coast Start for Coach Seiji Clients!
- Shorty and the KTM350 Improve at A2!
- Coachseiji.com Welcomes Landon Currier!
- Short Consistent at Oakland Despite Adversity
- Andrew Short and the KTM 350 March On!
- Andrew Short Improves on A1 Performance in Phoenix!
- Andrew Short and KTM Debut the 350!
- Coach Seiji Clients Find Success at the Mini O’s!
- Andrew Short Victorious at the 2010 Day In The Dirt Coupe de Grace!
- Hunter Hewitt Finds Success in Vegas!
- Joey Rossi Scores a Pair of Top 10′s in Finland!
- Free coachseiji.com Training Plan Available on Racer X Virtual Trainer!
- Coach Seiji welcomes Andrew Short!
- Early Fall 2010 SX at Coach Seiji’s Ranch